-
January 29th, 2001, 10:35 PM
#11
Inactive Member
-
January 29th, 2001, 11:14 PM
#12
-
January 29th, 2001, 11:52 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
January 29th, 2001, 11:54 PM
#14
Inactive Member
*rates anna on "annoying scale" 1-10*
anyway bush is an asshole, and im american. Who would I rather see? the one who won - gore
sorry rant no beef with you
-
January 30th, 2001, 12:33 AM
#15
-
January 30th, 2001, 01:58 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Pnsownr.....im sure you had a lot of complaints with Clinton. Funny how for once it's the republican's being criticized and you don't like it. Course clinton's had to hear it for the past 8 years. At least now we truly have an evil president to complain about.
And 2cute.....bush lied oooh no he refused to tell the truth about his cocaine use...and drunk driving conviction. But clintons the evil one for lying about an intern sucking his dick.
And be a bush supporter all you want but rant has a valid point about him making abortions illegal....i don't think that's a good idea...do you?
-
January 30th, 2001, 04:49 AM
#17
Inactive Member
*L*@ Cause snails got you're goat...See its annoying when stupid off topic remarks are thrown on a thread..I think the point was made?..
I agree Bush is a scary man..I listened to him yesterday on some sort of interview and could hardly understand what he said..I did gather he was proud of his boots...?..
What scares me is picturing this man in peace talks with foreign countries...Because if by chance Americans go to war..So does Canada...Its scary the peace keepers of Canada have to rely on the common sense and intelligence of this man.
God help us all..I wonder will they need a hick translator..hmmm..
-
January 30th, 2001, 07:50 AM
#18
Inactive Member
I happen to think BUsh is gonna be a great pres, and I also happen to think the little guy or girl in the womb has rights too. I don't want to get in an arguement, but there is another side to all this. COmmence firing.
-
January 30th, 2001, 08:19 AM
#19
Inactive Member
PSNONR you seem to be missing my point here, I despise 90% of all politicians and view them with disdain and distrust. It wasn't so much your shiny new president (although the guy is beyond idiotic) I saw that peoples basic human rights were under threat and I think it's EVERYONES right to have there say on the subject.
I also don't see there is any issue with what nationality I am. I'm sure the goverments of Iran, Israel, Chile, China, East Timor and Chechnya etc would relish it if people from other nations kept there mouths shut as they continued to crush their own people basic human rights on an everyday basis.
To answer your question on who I would have voted for if I had the right in the US, I would have gone for Gore. At least I can see an ounce of compassion in the democrats retoric and I don't think he would be trying to turn the clock back as fast as the charming Mr Bush.
-
January 30th, 2001, 01:05 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks